The Coravin™ Model Two is Coravin’s most intuitive wine system that gives you the freedom to pour and enjoy a glass of wine from any bottle at any time. Model Two is the best-in-class tool that protects your wine from oxidation using Coravin’s proprietary technology that leaves the cork in place while the wine flows.
- New Thin Wall Needle pours 20% faster than the original needle, and locks into place.
- New Properfit Clamp is easy to open and close, and provides a secure hold on the bottle.
- Coravin Capsule Load Cell Technology Makes installing gas easier, ensuring a perfect seal every time.
- Proprietary Coravin Capsules contain more than 99.99% pure argon gas to protect the remaining wine from oxidation.
Select a bottle of wine to enjoy (make sure it’s cork-sealed). Place your Coravin System on top and push the needle through.
Ensuring that the bottle is at a 45 degree angle press the trigger to pressurize and release it to pour wine into your glass.
Tilt the bottle back to stop the pour.
Remove the needle by pulling the Coravin System straight up.
The cork will reseal naturally and continue to protect the wine for many future pours to come.
- Updated sleek and modern design.
- Thin wall needle pours 20% faster than the original needle and locks into place to prevent leaks.
- Properfit Clamp is easy to squeeze and provides a secure hold on the bottle.
- Coravin Capsules Cup Load Cell Technology makes installing gas easier, ensuring a perfect seal every time.
Size and Weight
Height: 8.25 " Width: 5.5 " Length: 2.5 " Weight: .98 lbs (with capsule installed)
- Coravin Model Two (Standard Needle included)
- Two (2) Coravin™ Capsules (pressurized argon gas)
- Coravin Wine Bottle Sleeve
- Needle Clearing Tool
|Device:||Stainless steel, zinc, black ABS plastic, mixed polycarbonate, fiberglass reinforced nylon|
|Capsules:||Capsule - recyclable steel;
Seal - synthetic rubber;
Cap - fiberglass reinforced nylon
|Needle:||Needle - Teflon® coated, stainless steel;
Grip - ABS plastic;
Seal - synthetic rubber
Each Coravin Capsule will allow you to pour up to fifteen 5 ounce glasses of wine.
On average, a 5 ounce pour of wine with a standard needle will take 25 to 29 seconds.